technology tools

 This semester I'm going to reflect on the technology tools that I used from lat semester.  I am also going to share my thoughts about taking this class again! I remember many of the tools on blogger were new to me last semester.  Despite this, the tech tools were easy to learn and super beneficial in the long run.  For instance, learning to make bookmarked folders (even though this isn't on blogger, I still learned about this feature last semester in the class!) made the class very efficient when I would set out to work on readings or assignments.  I love being able to go directly to the folder to search for images or really work on anything at all related to the class.  This tech tool is something that will continue to be useful even in other classes or out of school!  I love the labels feature on blogger-it really ensures the organization of all of my posts! Prior to this class I wasn't ever accustomed to inserting links and finding pictures that I'd be allowed to use.  Just from doing the weekly assignments in the class, I became very comfortable with these tools.  In fact, it came back to me in just 1 or 2 days of being back in this class! I was a bit surprised, but I probably shouldn't have been--I look back at my Indian Epics blog and I have a TON of posts! I'm excited to get back into the swing of things and start writing stories for this class :) as much fun as I had in Indian Epics class, I can't help but think I may love this class even more.  I say this because I already have some background knowledge on Greek mythology (mostly Percy Jackson) and I find it very interesting! This is one subject that I'm interested in, even when I'm not in school :) 



Percy Jackson and friends! 

source: Flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ : )

My Favorite Place: Cairns, Australia