Week 2 Reading Overview



Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: ___Iliad______

Week 4: _____Odyssey____

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: ____Ancient Egyptian Stories_____

Week 6: _________22 Goblins

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: _________ China

Week 9: _________Jamaica

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: _________ Alaska

Week 11: _________Hero tales

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: _________ Robin Hood

Week 13: _________Alice

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: _________ Czech

Week 15: _________Russian

I was surprised that I was able to pick out all of my reading options! I don't remember having so many choices last semester :) but I love that I'm able to pick out the readings, and also have a general idea of what I can look forward to for the semester.  Each week there are exciting new options! I'm pretty stoked with the options that I have picked out so far.  I'm especially excited to read about the different European versions of classical folklore.  I was surprised by the variety from the weekly options--bible stories and Greek mythology in the same week is pretty sweet!  I didn't have any other readings come to mind, I felt like the options presented covered a wide range of options! Now I'm looking forward to making stories as well as doing readings for this class :) 



This image depicts Jesus interacting with a Canaanite woman.  I found it on UnTextbook, and I chose it because I really enjoy and appreciate artwork depicting religious events.  
Source: commons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ : )

My Favorite Place: Cairns, Australia