Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Overall I like the feedback that I have been getting throughout my stories.  They have been really positive and it's nice seeing a new perspective.  They are also really positive, and I really like that.  It is nice to see a lot of positivity on the blogs! I wish other comments threads and discussions were as positive as the comments that I have seen and received! It's cool to read comments about my story from a complete outside view.  For instance, if I need to explain something better or give more background information on a certain topic that can be pointed out! I also have enjoyed the comments that have pointed out suggestions or something that I could do different.  These kinds of comments help me to grow as a writer and think differently about my material.  I have enjoyed reading stories and giving feedback! It's neat to see all the ideas that people have come up with.  I love the projects, especially the storybooks.  I think it's fascinating to see all of the themes that people can come up with.  I find myself coming away from the stories very impressed; we have some talented writers in our class!  At times I forget I am reading a stories on a blog.  I love giving positive feedback, but at times struggle to give constructive criticism.  I am usually pretty impressed with the creativity of whoever is writing.  I think the WWW strategy has helped me with focusing on different aspects of the story in order to give better feedback.  I think blogs and comments help me and my peers connect.  It's nice to see the same names and read multiple stories from the same people.  Going forward, I hope to keep using the WWW strategy and to keep trying the TAG strategy.  I hope I can continue to improve in my feedback :) I have enjoyed the comments and feedback portion of the class immensely!

I like this meme because it emphasizes the growth that feedback can provide! Also, cats in trees are cute :)
source: cheezburger


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ : )

My Favorite Place: Cairns, Australia