Week 8 Progress

 Yes I am definitely happy with my progress so far.  I think it's pretty neat to watch the blog expand as the weeks fly by! I think I am most proud of my stories this semester.  I have tried to branch out a bit, but it's safe to say I like writing the same kinds of stories.  I think that's why I have enjoyed the adventure readings so much, like Sinbad.  I like getting new sources of inspiration, and I really appreciate that I was able to pick out which readings I wanted to do in the reading overview assignment.  I've also transitioned into thinking more about a long story.  For instance, having multiple stories that are all apart of a bigger story.  I have always appreciated that aspect of storybooks.  As for my routine, I have mostly been doing the assignments around when I work. I like the extra credit options a lot; it definitely makes the deadlines seem less stressful.  Moving forward, I want to continue to improve my writing.  I like using writing stories as an outlet and it has been a lot of fun to express my creativity in this way.  I am happy with my blog and website and I am excited for the rest of the semester :) 


Though it's a basic motivational saying, I feel like we need this advice now more than ever! Let's keep it up guys :)
source: commons


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ : )

My Favorite Place: Cairns, Australia